[Fredslist] Needed Help Immediately for Sick Friend

Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com
Mon May 16 11:17:38 EDT 2005

I have a very dear friend that was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer
and it has metastasized to the bone.

We are looking for names of great oncologists, compiling the list, checking
it twice, etc.

If anybody has any recommendations, please forward them to me as soon as
possible..

We are also looking for places to go for wigs if anyone has any names,
address and phone #'s for that as well...

Much, much thanks from the bottom of my heart,

Jacqui Atcheson, Senior Loan Officer
American Home Mortgage
7800 River Road
N. Bergen, NJ 07047
Tel: 201-868-1034
Fax: 866-657-4699
"You are not alone when you need a loan"

Please visit my website at: www.americanhm.com/jacquelynn.atcheson
<http://www.americanhm.com/jacquelynn.atcheson>