[Fredslist] SUNDAY MAY 15th... Charity Event - CAMP MITZVAH DAY Great Networking Opportunity

Justin Green jgreen at haysventures.com
Wed May 11 23:40:32 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Members,

This SUNDAY, please join me to help get a camp ready for the summer. One
of the charitable organizations I am involved with is UJA, has an event
which offers community services, family time and networking. A number of
the participants are involved with real estate, and thought I would
share this event with you.

Justin Green

INFORMATION: THIS SUNDAY, MAY 15th, 2005

The UJA-Federation Real Estate Division Volunteer Committee invite you
to join us for our
ANNUAL CAMP MITZVAH DAY
At
HENRY KAUFMAN CAMPGROUNDS
Staten Island, NY

The volunteer committee has chosen the Henry Kaufman Campgrounds on
Staten Island as the location for our Camp Mitzvah Day this year.  In
helping them to prepare for the summer season we will be helping them to
paint, build, repair and garden at their facility.

Bring the kids and join us on Sunday May 15th from 10:30 am to 3:00 for
what is always a great day....

We will be serving coffee and donuts for breakfast and a BBQ for lunch.
All the supplies will be provided, so come in your work clothes and
spend the day with family, friends and  real estate industry peers doing
a mitzvah for our community.

RSVP A MUST
 Please RSVP by Tuesday, May 10th to Faith Braverman at
212-836-1442 or at bravermanf at ujafedny.org
<mailto:bravermanf at ujafedny.org>

Directions for Henry Kaufman Campgrounds Mitzvah Day (only 45 minutes
from NYC)

>From Manhattan:

Get on FDR to Brooklyn Battery Tunnel.  Take tunnel and stay on Gowanis
to Verrazano Narrows Bridge (follow signs to Bridge & 287).  Stay on top
level of Bridge-follow directions.  Verrazano Narrows Bridge to 278 West
and travel approx. 2 miles to the Slossan Ave, Todt Hill Rd. exit.  Make
a left turn at the second light, which is Manor rd.  Follow Manor Road
all the way, pass the gas station.  Approx. ½ mile after the Texaco
Station on the left hand side is the main entrance to the camp.  (It is
across the street from Susan Wagner High School)

Or

>From the Goethals Bridge:

Follow 278 East to Bradley Avenue, make a right at the light onto
Bradley Avenue and follow to the end.  At the end of Bradley Ave. make a
left turn and follow the long and winding road around Susan Wagner High
School.  At the end, make a right and a very quick left into the camp
entrance on Manor Road.

UJA-Federation cares for those in need,
rescues those in harm's way, and
renews and strengthens the Jewish people in New York, in Israel, and
around the world.

Justin Green
HaysVentures LLC
Principal
330 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017

(646) 495 5759  (Phone)
(646) 495 5764  (Fax)
(917) 921-8775 (Cell)

jgreen at haysventures.com
www.haysventures.com

This transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended solely for the recipient(s) indicated above. If the reader of
the message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any review, use, disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, or
distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone. In addition, No warranty or
representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the
information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors,
omissions, change in price, rental or other conditions, withdrawals
without notice, and to any special listing condition, imposed by our
principals. We assume no liability regarding the data we provide and
advise that you check official government and other sources before
making any financial decision using this data.