[Fredslist] Nanny Available for Hoboken, NJ

Raj Singh RAJ at hemrajs.com
Wed May 4 23:33:56 EDT 2005

Hello everyone, a friend of mine needs another nanny job in Hoboken.  Please
see below.

Thanks,

-Raj

__________________________

Raj Singh |  Legal Services Broker

866.659.2837 |  <http://www.raj-biz.com/> www.raj-biz.com

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery" -Bob Marley

--------------------

Nanny Available - FT/Live out

  _____

Reply to: subrina108 at aol.com
Date: 2005-04-22, 11:17AM EDT

We are moving out of Hoboken at the end of May and have a fabulous nanny. We
were very lucky to find her and are sad to let her go. We are hoping to find
her a good job with a nice family. We cannot say enough great things about
her. She is reliable, trustworthy, energetic, speaks English and truly loves
what she does. She had many years of experience with children of all ages.
If you would like to meet her, please call Laura @ (201) 653-6593 or Pamela
@ (201) 200-5596.
You can also email me at Laura_Paolillo at liz.com