[Fredslist] Can You Read Korean?

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Wed May 4 12:44:38 EDT 2005

Hello Fellow Networkers,

I hope everyone has been having a good week so far.

Here's an interesting request:

Over the past two years, I have worked on a number of projects for NYC2012, which is the committee campaigning to
bring the 2012 Summer Olympic Games to New York City. The volunteer coordinator, who happens to be a wonderful
person, has asked if I could help NYC2012 find a few volunteers who can read Korean.

The required task is to read through Korean language newspapers on file at the NYC2012 office to find stories written
about the Olympic effort in New York, especially those which mention NYC2012 directly. The goal is to create a
clipping book of the stories.

Volunteers will be asked to stop by the NYC2012 office one evening a week, at 6:00 or 6:30, whichever is more
convenient, to do the reading assignment. Contribute as many evenings as you have available. Those who volunteer will
receive Olympic pins, caps, and T-shirts as a thank-you for their assistance.

The NYC2012 office is located at One Liberty Plaza, the 33rd floor. The Wall Street station on the #4 and #5 trains is
two blocks south of One Liberty Plaza.

If you are interested and available to help out, or if you can recommend someone, please reply to my e-mail address with
your full name and a contact phone number or the full name, e-mail address, and contact phone number of the person you
are recommending.

Thanks very much for your help, Gotham. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Millis
MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen"