Fw: [Fredslist] Fw: Weather Report for outing

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Mon May 2 08:00:07 EDT 2005

Latest Gotham forecast below.
-----Original Message-----
From: GaryKorbel <gekorbel at optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 07:58:51
To:Fred Klein <fklein at legal.org>
Subject: Re: [Fredslist] Fw: Weather Report for outing

Just checked wetaher discussions and Radar. Still looks to be a similar
forecast from yesterday no great changes other than precipitation
probabilities at 40% instead of 50%-- some showers breaking out as we speak
over western Pennsylvania, whatever may fall will be in the afternoon at
least after 12 noon have fun

Gary E. Korbel
(H) 516 333 9717
(C) 516 286 8793