[Fredslist] Personal Trainer

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 10:24:52 EST 2005

Summer is almost here and we have to get our bodies in shape.  If anyone is looking for a personal trainer who will come to your apartment/condo/co-op, etc. (if you work out at a home gym) or at your gym that you belong to, contact either me (212) 379-6661 or my trainer directly (Bernardo Tagliareni 347-546-2424 or btagliareni1 at aol.com.  He is a terrific trainer with a lot of professional experience and is quite reasonable compared to most trainers in NYC.  Gerry Goldhaber

http://mail.yahoo.com