[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Gotham Hispanic

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Mon Mar 28 15:22:52 EST 2005

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

The next meeting of the Hispanic Group is on Tuesday, April 5th at The Friars Cub at 57 East 55th Street.

Our meetings are from noon (Latin time) to 2:00 PM.  Please check with me to clear any potential conflicts.  We have a new Co-Chair, Al Berrios, and we are moving and shaking (however you say that in Spanish).  Perhaps you read Al's write up of the recent Meet the Candidate luncheon where Fernando Ferrer was at the podium.

Meetings are in English and members are either Hispanic or doing business in the Hispanic community.

The cost to attend is $40 at the door, payable in cash or by check.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Gothamly,

Reinita (Queenie in Spanish)

Linda R. Newman