[Fredslist] OP ED from Judge Goldfluss

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Thu Mar 24 16:20:48 EST 2005

Attached is the most recent article written by our own Judge Howar
Goldfluss entitled "For God's Sake".

__________________________________(See attached file: judge goldfluss
article (00069727).pdf)
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***