[Fredslist] Career Opportunity - Financial Services Co. with offices in NYC, Queens and Long Island

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Thu Mar 24 12:22:19 EST 2005

Attention Gothamites: My general agency is runnning  a career night for
potential career transitioners next Wednesday at 6 pm at my office in
Queens. Please forward to anyone who you know that is looking to make a
change or discover the plethora of benefits that await the select few who
are looking to be their own boss with no salary or income ceilings.

I have personally been working as an associate with this company for almost
15 years and we recently hired one of my friends who had been working at
A.G. Edwards for 14 years.  Our education is ongoing and we offer a
mentoring program that will help new associates penetrate trade
associations and develop relationships with other Centers of Influence.

Call me if you would like to make a reservation for a candidate for our
organization. My number is 718 268-9255 ext. 203 and my email is
steven_lichtenstein at glic.com      (Qualified career changers and serious
candidates only, experience in financial services is not a prerequisite)

Career Night
When:  Wednesday March 30th  6p-7:30p
Where: 95-25 Queens Blvd Rego Park NY Suite 10
Food will be served. Reservations required. No walk-ins.

Topics:  Why Guardian? Why a mutual company ?
Why a Financial Associate?
Why Forest Hills Financial Group?
What makes our associates successful?
Hear from one of our top producers (discover our passion for plans and
people) !

Also, if you prefer or your candidates are located out east on LI ,  please
feel free to come to our
Thursday March 31st event at our office at 1469 Lakeland Avenue Bohemia NY
same time.
Food will be served. Reservations required. No walk-ins.

www.fhfg.com

For the past 60 years, Forest Hills Financial Group has been helping
clients build their assets and then preserve and conserve those assets
through proper planning and protection.  We are devoted to providing the
finest in financial services to professionals, business owners and
individuals.  We accomplish this by meeting the needs, interests and
financial objectives of our 40,000 plus loyal policyholders and clients.
This is our passion as well as our profession.

Steven Lichtenstein is a Registered Representative of Park Avenue
Securities LLC (PAS), 7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004. Securities
products are offered through PAS. PAS is an indirect wholly owned
subsidiary of The Guardian. Forest Hills Financial Group is not an
affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member NASD, SIPC.
1-888-600-4667

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at glic.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you  have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.