[Fredslist] Concierge Desk

Ruthconcierge at aol.com Ruthconcierge at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 11:39:11 EST 2005

Good morning, we have new some lower prices for the coming holiday weekend
and beyond - check them out........

FIRESALE  Doubt (NY  Times #1 Play of the Year)  TOMORROW  March  23rd
2 or 4 VIP seats in row L center orchestra at $75 per seat

Billy Crystal  700 Sundays  Saturday  night  March 26th
seats in row G & H orchestra at $195 per  seat

Spamalot  the  hottest show on Broadway
Good seats available for April 15th / May 31st/ August 5th/ August 26th /
August 27th
Other dates available - just ask!

On Golden Pond (James Earl  Jones)  Saturday, March 26th @ 8.00pm
2 VIP seats in row C center orchestra

Julius Caesar (Denzel  Washington)  Friday, & Saturday March 25th/26th
seats available

NIT @ MSG  Tuesday, 3/29  & Thursday, 3/31
Seats in section 57 row K & Court 21  Check out the  price!

Black Crowes @ Hammerstein   TONIGHT/TOMORROW  March 22nd/23rd
GA & Mezzanine GA seating at $105 per seat

Joe Jackson/Todd Rundgren @ The  Beacon  April 27th
2 seats in row A orchestra

Erasure @ Irving Plaza   Friday, April 15th
GA's available at $95 per ticket

Concierge Desk  212 319 1784
_ruthconcierge at aol.com_ (mailto:ruthconcierge at aol.com)
_www.conciergedeskinc.com_ (http://www.conciergedeskinc.com/)

Please check out our website as often as  possible, as it is updated several
times each day :-)

Some people are experiencing our emails getting caught up in the Spam
filters, please add us to your address book to avoid this  happening...

Please inform us if you wish to  'Unsubscribe'