[Fredslist] RE: Attention Gotham: I Want to Share a Success Story....

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris ssajiun at ubcins.com
Wed Mar 16 17:57:40 EST 2005

Dear Gothamites -

I just want you all to know about a genuine resource in our midst - Mike
Landrum, a very creative communications coach. I invited him to come to
a seminar of mine on my business some months ago. Many of you also
attended - it was held at the offices of Robert Half and hosted by our
fellow Gothamite, the award holding Jeffrey Kamberg.

After the seminar, Mike and I had a phone call during which he gave me
some valuable coaching on my presentation. He had great ideas for
everything from my handouts, the structure of the talk, my rate of
speech and how to better reach my goals as presenter and business
person.  I learned that even things as little as formats of your
handouts, font-type used, ways to connect with your audience, etc. can
make the world of difference -- and these are only a few ways that Mike
helped me.  It was such an important thirty minutes - I have rethought
my seminars and will be calling him in for his ideas before my next
important talk.

I am very confident that my presentation skills and audience "awareness"
has improved, thanks to Mike. One would be surprised how just a few
solid suggestions can make a significant difference in your
presentation, the end result being increased sales.

If you are making presentations as part of your sales, marketing or
public relations campaigns, you would be wise to call in Mike Landrum.
He has over 40 years experience presenting on Madison Ave, to corporate
meeting and on national television. His current specialties are honing
PowerPoint presentations and helping presenters on the media.

Mike can be reached at 917-647-7893 or on his web site at
www.CoachMike.com <http://www.coachmike.com/>  - email him at
Mike at CoachMike.com <mailto:Mike at CoachMike.com>  - You'll be glad you
did!

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, CFP, President
United Benefit Consulting Inc.
T - 631-780-3333
F - 631-780-3325
ssajiun at ubcins.com <mailto:ssajiun at ubcins.com>

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Additionally, this communication and/or attached files may contain
protected health information with is governed by HIPAA regulations. If
this information is intended to be forwarded or shared, you and your
entity are responsible to assure HIPAA regulations and guidelines are
followed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
immediately by email and destroy all copies of the original message.