[Fredslist] Newport, Rhode Island, 2 BR Condo Week of July 29-August 5, 2005

Andy Langsam alangsam at LLBL.com
Tue Mar 15 11:38:53 EST 2005

I have a timeshare condo in Newport, Rhode Island for the Week of July 29,
through August 5, 2005.  The condo is adjacent the wharves and on the water.
The unit is fully equipped, can sleep up to 6 in 2 bedrooms and on a sofa
bed; has a jacuzzi tub in the master bath, full kitchen, washer - dryer,
etc.  There is an indoor and outdoor pool and tennis court.  It is ideally
situated to walk to Newport's restaurants and piers.  The name of the Condo
is The Wellington, and it can be viewed at www.wellingtonresort.com.  If you
are interested in renting the condo for the week, let me know.  I am looking
for $2500 for the entire week.  If you were to rent directly from The
Wellington, the cost would be $510 per night for the whole week or $3570 or
if interested in only 1-2 nights, the rate is $575 per night.

Andrew S. Langsam
Levisohn, Berger & Langsam, LLP
805 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10022

212 486 7272 X353 (T)
212 486 0323 (F)

NOTICE: This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the
communication is strictly prohibited; please delete all electronic copies of
this message and its attachments, destroy any hard copies you may have
created and notify me immediately.  Thank you.