[Fredslist] retail real estate opportunity

jeff at zundrealty.com jeff at zundrealty.com
Fri Mar 11 11:41:45 EST 2005

We are the leasing agent for 14 East 38th Street (between Madison & Fifth )in Manhattan and have a unique situation becoming available.

A store space which has been occupied by the same retailer for the past 20 years or so is becoming available in July.

This is a great store with 4,800 sq ft on the ground floor, 2,700 sq ft of mezzanine plus a full basement. No food use will be allowed.

The store is not on the market yet, so I wanted to let my fellow Gothamites aware of it in the event they have any customers, clients or friends that may be interested.

Jeff Zund
(212) 689-6562
Weiner Group

Jeffrey Zund