[Fredslist] Legal Notice in Enron trial

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Fri Mar 11 07:36:56 EST 2005

I am glad Joe brought this up. I have the same question. Please send any
helpful advice to me too.

Michael Zeldes
Senior Vice President
Hub International Northeast (NYSE: HBG)
1065 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018
PH 212-338-2353
FX  212-338-2557
www.hubnortheast.com

>>> "Sciabica, Joseph" <jsciabica at wagroupllc.com> 03/10/05 10:00 PM

Gothamites, Can someone point me in the right direction?  Before
beginning to work with me, a client of mine owned shares in Enron.  She
has been given legal notices about the class action lawsuit against the
firm and Kenneth Lay.  When I have seen these documents in the past,
I've understood that each individual really does not have to do anything
or make any response.  Can anyone offer any guidance on this issue?  I
want to be sure she does the right thing. Thanks, Joe "Spider" Sciabica
Building and preserving wealth...for generations to come Joseph M.
Sciabica, AEP, ChFC, CFP(r)www.josephsciabica.comWealth Advisory
Group888 Seventh Avenue #301New York, NY 10106(212) 261-1802
(phone)(646) 349-1455 (fax)  Registered Representative and Financial
Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), 888 Seventh Avenue, Suite
301, New York, NY 10106, (212) 541-8800.  Securities products/services
and advisory services offered through PAS, a registered broker/dealer
and investment advisor.  Field Representative, The Guardian Life
Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.  PAS is an indirect, wholly
owned subsidiary of Guardian.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an
affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian.PAS is a member NASD, SIPC.
THIS MESSAGE, AND ANY ATTACHMENTS TO IT, MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT
IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE
LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU
ARE NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR
COMMUNICATION OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE
RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY
RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THE MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS. THANK YOU.

Confidentiality Notice: This Electronic message, together with its attachments, if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or if you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.