[Fredslist] Renato on Gazette entries

Sciabica, Joseph jsciabica at wagroupllc.com
Mon Mar 7 20:33:28 EST 2005

I think I have enough for now.  I will begin editing them and have the next
issue out shortly.

Thank you one and all for your entries!

Best regards,

Spider

Building and preserving wealth...for generations to come

Joseph M. Sciabica, AEP, ChFC, CFP(r)

 <http://www.josephsciabica.com> www.josephsciabica.com

Wealth Advisory Group

888 Seventh Avenue #301

New York, NY 10106

(212) 261-1802 (phone)

(646) 349-1455 (fax)

Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities
LLC (PAS), 888 Seventh Avenue, Suite 301, New York, NY 10106, (212)
541-8800.  Securities products/services and advisory services offered
through PAS, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor.  Field
Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York,
NY.  PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian.  Wealth
Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian.

PAS is a member NASD, SIPC.

THIS MESSAGE, AND ANY ATTACHMENTS TO IT, MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF
THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE NOTIFIED
THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR COMMUNICATION OF THIS
MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR,
PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THE MESSAGE
AND ANY ATTACHMENTS. THANK YOU.