[Fredslist] New Contact Information - Peter Bingham

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Mar 7 14:46:09 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Zyxnyc at aol.com [mailto:Zyxnyc at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 9:41 AM
To: debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Subject: New contact information

Dear Friends and Colleagues

I am pleased to announce my new position as Client Research  Manager at
Client Opinions Inc.

After spending several years in the public records research/title search
industry, I believe I have linked up with a company which offers  the same
high quality products and services which I offered at  SearchNY. Client
Opinions has developed a strong conviction that firms can do a  better job
of listening to their clients to drive long-term growth. Our  firm has a
singular focus - helping investment/financial and other service-oriented
companies conduct client research that is timely,measureable, and
objective.  Our unique "web-based" client research program helps firms:
generate new business opportunities, uncover new revenue ideas and enhance
client retention and loyalty.

I can now be reached at:

Peter Bingham
Client Research Manager