[Fredslist] Ride the Media Circuit

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Thu Mar 3 14:41:40 EST 2005

Gothamites who love the Media:

As many of you know, this year Gotham has started the Marketing, Media and
Communications group, (AKA "The Bambe Group"), that strictly focuses on  the
vast industry of communications that is dominant in New York City .

Some professional areas that might find interest in this group are:
Ad Agencies, PR Firms, Marketing Firms, Media Buying, Art & Graphic Design,
Industrial Printing, Package Design, Media Training & Presentations, Web
Design, Creative Writers, Journalists and Reporters,  Premiums, Video and
Audio Production, Entertainment  Agents and Representatives, Market
Researchers and others.

We offer Gotham members a chance to Ride the Circuit, but prefer limiting
attendance to those whose businesses conform to this specific focus.

If you, as a Gotham member, would like to attend our March 17 (St. Patrick's
Day) luncheon at the Friars Club, please contact me first.  Naturally, I'd
like to discuss how you might benefit from our group, and how our members
can benefit from you.

Many thanks and please call.

Bambe Levine, President

Bambe Levine Public Relations