[Fredslist] A NEW twist on Event Journals

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:06:21 EST 2005

For those of you active in charity events - you must check out
EventJournal.com. Say good-bye to paper journals, with no shelf life and
welcome a real traffic builder.  As an added bonus when you are an
advertiser you get a link to your site.

This linking also improves your search engine ranking - if you don't
believe me ask our Guru Phil Courtney about the importance of active links
to you site.

DS