[Fredslist] intern/researcher/full or part time

RitaSue Siegel ritasue at ritasue.com
Tue Jun 28 14:27:47 EDT 2005

We are looking for a person to work for us who is interested in doing
research for a search firm which includes talking to lots of people and
using one's brain.  This is a great job for an individual who is interested
in people, business, design and or marketing.  Must have at least one year
of experience working in a business environment.  Law students would not be
happy here.  We need people who can deal with ambiguity.  Our work involves
finding senior level design management for the best companies in the world
like Nissan, P&G, Rockwell Group, and so on.  Language skills helpful.  It
can be a summer job, but we prefer a longer commitment.

Please have interested candidates send their resumes to me and in subject
line:  Job at RSSR.

Thanks,

RS

RitaSue Siegel, IDSA, IIDA, AIA, AIGA
President
RitaSue Siegel Resources
an Aquent company

Movie about us-http://www.ritasue.com/video.html

http://www.idonline.com/adr04/juror_equipment.asp

http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Furn_Int904RSS_sm.pdf

20 East 46 Street
New York, NY 10017
212.682.2100 / 212.682.2946 (fax)

For a free download of RitaSue's book "Getting an Industrial Design Job" go
http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/get_industrial_design_jobs.pdf   Great job
searching advice for all designers.