[Fredslist] Immediate Assistance Needed to Locate Sublet

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Tue Jun 28 09:31:26 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites,

A friend in need is friend indeed.

Please see message below from Craig Henry, a North Fork Banker who just
found out that his apartment "slipped through his fingers".

Let's give it the old Gotham try and help this young man find a place to
live in Gotham.

Many thanks for your kind assistance.

Gothamly,

Queenie of the Barry Weiner Group and Beyond

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking

718-336-4544    telephone

queenie at thorn.net - email