[Fredslist] REALTORS/ INSPECTORS-ENGINEERS/ REAL-ESTATE LAWYERS

sevans26 at aol.com sevans26 at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 08:33:17 EDT 2005

I am looking for information on NY property and hoping that someone out
there in the NETWORK can help.

 I am considering some property in the BRONX.

  I am currently not working with my own realtor. I want to know of
those out there who have purchased property in the NYC area and
outside, IS THIS IS Necessary ELEMENT? As I know there will have to be
a lawyer involved in the process, I am feeling like the REALTOR would
be the facilitators of the "deal" made gathering the components etc.?

 ASKING FOR SOME ADVICE HERE...

 QUESTIONS:

 1) Does anyone know of a good realtor?

 2) Does anyone know of a good INSPECTOR-ENGINEER?

 3) REAL-ESTATE LAWYERS

 THANK YOU GOOD PEOPLE OF GOTHAM

 Shane
  www.shaneevans.com