[Fredslist] Brooklyn pro-bono networking opportunity

Sfzinder at aol.com Sfzinder at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 18:59:07 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham  - I recently incorporated a not-for-profit corporation dedicated
to enhancing the health of Brooklyn residents.  The individual founders of the
corporation are representatives of some of the leading Brooklyn healthcare
institutions, as well as major community leaders.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to engage in the bylaws drafting
process with the corporation's founders or to prepare the applications for federal
and state tax exemption which are needed.

Accordingly, I am trying to identify counsel who are experienced in
not-for-profit governance and who would be interested in working with this group in the
development of the necessary documents on a pro-bono or significantly
discounted basis.

They do not have a lot of money to dedicate to their formation, but for the
right person interested in Brooklyn, this may become a very important
networking opportunity.

If you think you might be interested - please let me know by replying to this
email.

Susan Zinder
(women's group)