Fw: [Fredslist] Revised: Ride the Circuit to our new Caravan Group Meeting

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sun Jun 26 09:24:20 EDT 2005

At 5:30 on 7/12 Gotham's most exciting, energetic and youthful group will be meeting at Bogarts (39th and Park). Come one, come all. This is a group with some open slots and therefore a good Gotham ground floor opportunity. Contact GC Heather Schwartz or Co-Chair Carlo Chaiese for more information and see below!