[Fredslist] Gotham Cocktail Party and Art Show

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Jun 23 15:53:47 EDT 2005

Wow!  Last night's cocktail party and art show at the Friar's Club was a
huge success!

To see pictures from the party, click here
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/speaks/index.php

We had approximately 200 people in attendance to network, view magnificent
pieces of art and listen to a great jazz quartet.  Attached are some
pictures from the evening for you to enjoy. As Nancy stated last night,
"What other networking group do you know that would have an art show?"
Gotham's magic continues!

Thank you to all of the artists and to all who worked so hard to make last
night the success it was!

Special thanks to Michele Sayres, Geri Thomas and Burt Fendelman for their
work in organizing the art show and to Gerald Goldhaber for adding a musical
element to our night by having his son's (Marcus Goldhaber) jazz group
perform for us. And as always, thanks to Fred and Nancy for everything they
do for Gotham and all of us!

If you would like more information on the art show, contact Geri Thomas
(GThomas at artstaffing.com) or Michele Sayres (msayres at rcn.com).  For more
information on the music, contact www.marcusgoldhaber.com
<http://www.marcusgoldhaber.com/> .

For more information on our next cocktail party - watch your emails in the
Fall!!

Debra B. Lindner
Administrative Director

Gotham City Networking