[Fredslist] Last Call for Cyclones day

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Wed Jun 22 12:09:49 EDT 2005

Only a few tickets left. Those of you who have reserved spots please
send checks made out to Gotham Networking, to Fred Klein's office.
Once again  Gotham is planning a trip to Coney Island to attend a
Cyclones baseball game at beautiful KeySpan Park . The date is Sunday,
August 21.The game starts at 5PM.  Gothamite Anthony Orlando has
generously offered to host a pre game barbeque at his home in nearby
Dyker  Heights.  We have a limited amount of tickets available, so all
those who are interested in attending must notify me NO LATER THAN
FRIDAY JUNE 24. The price is $20.00 per person inclusive. Let me know if
you will be attending this great event.

Norman Spizz
SPN Music & Entertainment
nspizz at spnmusic.com