[Fredslist] Local sponsorship needed

D'Elia, Alfonso adelia at hillier.com
Thu Jun 16 14:41:29 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham,
Those of you who know me know that I am very involved in Little league
baseball. My local organization is having a labor day weekend tournament
and are looking for a sponsor. This tournament will be based in Herricks
and will be held on three separate fields with our local teams from
Roslyn, Manhasset, Port Washington and the Willistons represented. We
expect between 750-1000 people to attend. If your firm is interested
they can be the sole sponsor for $2500.00. They will be featured on all
material and they can hang banners and give away goody bags with their
firms info - Our volunteers will supervise the give aways.
 Any interest please contact me.
thank you

ALFONSO S. D'ELIA, AIA
Director of Interior Architecture
HillierARCHITECTURE
275 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001-6708 | T 212 330-6337 | F 212
629-4487 | C 917-952-3715| hillier.com