[Fredslist] Fw: Gotham Job Openings

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Thu Jun 16 11:06:22 EDT 2005

Please see the attched from new member Mark Gottlieb.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 06/16/2005 11:04 AM -----

             "Mark S.
             Gottlieb"
             <msgcpa at msgcpa.co                                          To
             m>                        "Fred Klein" <FKlein at kzrd.com>
                                                                        cc
             06/16/2005 10:59
                                       Gotham Community

             Please respond to
             <msgcpa at msgcpa.co
                    m>

Fred,
We are looking to fill two positions in our Great Neck, Long Island Office.
1. Administrative Assist.
2. Senior Accountant.
Maybe someone in the Gotham Community knows of people looking to work in a
professional environment such as ours.  I would appreciate if you would
pass
this along. Thanks

Mark S. Gottlieb
****************************
MARK S. GOTTLIEB, CPA PC
98 CUTTER MILL ROAD
SUITE 490N
GREAT NECK, NEW YORK 11021
TEL: 516-829-4936
FAX: 516-829-3057
www.msgcpa.com
****************************
Business Valuation
Forensic Accounting
Expert Testimony
Litigation Support
Record Reconstruction

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager.
individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete
this e-mail from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you
are

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***