[Fredslist] Industry Specific Luncheons

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Wed Jun 15 21:29:30 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites,

Here's an idea from tonight's Incubator that The Incubator Chick would like to share with you (That would be me).

We talked about having industry specific luncheons, for example, in the real estate industry.  These luncheons would be open to all Gotham members regardless of whether or not there was "competition".  We might want to make it available to guests as well.

Please RSVP to this e-mail and let me know if you would be interested in attending a luncheon at The Friars Club for $40 in a specific industry and let me know what the industry is.

If there is enough interest, we will give it the old Gotham try.

Gothamly,

The Incubator Chick

P. S.  Great Incubator tonight, great people, great ideas, great fun.  If you haven't been to an Incubator, you are missing an important opportunity to have your voice heard.

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking

718-336-4544    telephone

queenie at thorn.net - email