[Fredslist] office share requested

Marc Levine marcl at themulvaneygroup.com
Tue Jun 14 08:51:04 EDT 2005

A good friend, an attorney, is looking for a small office. Please help him if you can.

I am looking to rent office space with the following features:

Price:                $600 - $800 per month.

Size:                 At least 10 x 13

Where:             Preferably mid-town to the 30s, but flexible

I would like to have access to the following:

-                     A receptionist/secretary who would answer my calls

-                     A copier and fax

-                    A conference room in which to meet clients

I'd prefer to be in a suite with other attorneys but this is not essential.

I might be willing to be part of an office-sharing arrangement in which I get use of the office for 2 or 3 days of the week

Kenneth M. Cohen
Attorney at Law
570 7th Ave. -- Suite 2103
New York, NY 10018