[Fredslist] Sarah Krause - college grad guest at last Bandit meeting

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Mon Jun 13 23:39:13 EDT 2005

To all -

For those of you at last week's meeting you met a recent college
graduate  just relocated from Florida and looking for an entry level
position in the apparel business. Several of you have been kind enough
to follow up with me to check on her status. Unfortunately Sarah had
some bad luck. While some workman were applying some treatment to the
floor of her apartment  a fire broke out. No injuries but a mess. Sarah
actually flew back home for several days because she had nowhere to
stay.

Keeping in the Gotham spirit I am reaching out to you all to see what
we can do for Sarah. She explained that she was coming back to NYC this
week and I can imagine she could use a hand with a bunch of stuff. From
what I can see, she will need a temporary apartment to stay in. She also
could probably use some expert help in dealing with the landlord who has
said she would "handle" all costs to repair the apartment and pay her
and her room mates for their damaged personal items. Knowing some
landlords as I do, (not all) she may be in for a long wait and not all
the $$$ she deserves. Don't we have a Bandit member who specilaizes in
cleaning up after fires, (Victoroa Drogin's friens - sorry I cannot
recall his name) - perhaps he could lend a hand.

Lets brainstorm. If anyone has any ideas on how we can help her and her
roommates during a difficult time I would be grateful. Please send your
comments/ideas to me directly and I will communicate them to her.
lastly, she still has dreams of getting her first job in an entry level
position in the apparel business so if anyone has leads in  that
direction that too would be appreciated. Thanks to everyone in advance,

Michael Zeldes
Senior Vice President
Hub International Northeast (NYSE: HBG)
1065 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018
PH 212-338-2353
FX  212-338-2557
www.hubnortheast.com
Confidentiality Notice: This Electronic message, together with its attachments, if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or if you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.