[Fredslist] ESOP Seminar - Wednesday morning June 15th

Victor Urbach gotham at xemaps.com
Fri Jun 10 15:35:37 EDT 2005

This free seminar may be of interest to Gotham attorneys, financial
professionals, and middle-market business owners:

"ESOP's Fables: Myths versus Reality"

I'm not speaking but I helped coordinate the 90-minute workshop. It's
going to be quite excellent.

Description & Registration Form:
http://www.jhcohn.com/registration/courseDesc.cfm?csID=128

Wednesday June 15, 2005 - 7:45AM breakfast, 8:30AM program start
Location: J.H. Cohn, 100 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho, NY

Info PDF:
http://www.jhcohn.com/pdfs/JH%20Cohn%20Invitation%20ESOP.pdf

-V-

Victor Urbach       OOOOO   OOOOO  OOOOOO OOOOO     OOO    OO    OO
The Optran Group   OO   OO  OO  OO   OO   OO  OO   OO OO   OOO   OO
1-800-318-3061     OO   OO  OOOOO    OO   OOOO    OOOOOOO  OO OO OO
www.optran.com     OO   OO  OO       OO   OO  OO  OO   OO  OO   OOO
gotham at xemaps.com   OOOOO   OO       OO   OO  OO  OO   OO  OO    OO