[Fredslist] Office for Saturday: The Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI)

Jerry Cohen jcohen at ctswlaw.com
Fri Jun 10 14:29:28 EDT 2005

 Dear Gotham:

Barbara Bulc, a friend, and two of her colleagues working at the Clinton
Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI), are looking to use an office or
conference room with internet access for laptops tomorrow (Saturday) in
Manhattan from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM.  Apparently the CHAI offices in
Harlem are closed tomorrow for security reasons.  Please let me know if
you have a room available.  Thank you.

Regards,

Jerry

Y. Jerry Cohen