[Fredslist] Fred's Team NYC 2005 ING Marathon Kick-Off!

Kamberg, Jeffrey (294) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Tue Jun 7 15:40:37 EDT 2005

Hello Gotham.

I hope you are doing well today.

As many of you know, I am a dedicated marathon runner that has completed
a total of 4 marathons by rasing money to support pediatric cancer
research for Memoraial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.  So far I have
raised almost $29,000 by running with Fred's Team.  I ran 2 NYC
marathons, the Chicago Marathon, and my most recent marathon was on
Monday April 18th when I completed the Boston Marathon.  My fundraising
efforts, with the support from my many sponsors, are helping the doctors
at MSKCC find new ways of fighting cancer.  Feel free and check out my
webpage on the Fred's Team Website by going to www.mskcc.org/fredsteam.
You could feel free and check out my Boston Marathon stats going to
www.bostonmarathon.com  When you are on the website go to the 2005
Boston Marathon window and click on searchable results and type in my
bib number which is 18312.  To view my Boston Marathon photos you could
just click on this link
http://www.marathonfoto.com/index.cfm?RaceOID=12902005S1&LastName=KAMBER
G&BibNumber=18312

Now that the Boston Marathon is behind me,  I have made a commitment to
continue my lifesaving mission of fighting pediatric cancer by running
the ING NYC Marathon on Sunday, November 6th.  Raising money for
Memorial Sloan Kettering Center is a marathon that never ends.  As long
as I could run Marathons, I will help fight this horrible illness.  My
goal for the ING NYC Marathon is to raise an additional $10,000

Would you like to run a marathon or be a Fred's Team Volunteer at the
ING NYC Marathon?  If so, please join me for the official kick-off of
the Fred's Team Fall Marathon season as we gear up for participation in
the ING New York City Marathon and The LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon.
Last year was a huge success - thanks to the amazing dedication and
efforts of our team - and we are looking forward to achieving even
greater results and raising more funds for cancer research this year!

You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Cancer Center, our fundraising program, Fred's Team, as well as meet the
Fred's Team staff, coach and alumni.

Our guest speaker will be Dr. Richard J. O'Reilly, Chairman, Department
of Pediatrics, Chief, Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Service, Claire
L. Tow Chair in Pediatric Oncology Research.

Please see the attached Fred's Team Marathon Kick-Off  invitation and
feel free to bring along a friend who may also be interested in running
with us!

If you have any questions, please call (646)-227-3885 or (800)-876-7522.

I hope to see other Gotham Members run for Memorial Sloan Kettering
Cancer Center this Fall or be a volunteer to cheer on Fred's Team
Runners.

Have a great day!!

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
www.roberthalf.com
www.rhi.com

Robert Half International has been awarded a commendation in the "Best
International Recruitment Firm" category at the Recruiter Awards for
Excellence 2003.