[Fredslist] Future CEO Seeks Training on Path to Success.

Geizhals, Ben BEN at dmlegal.com
Tue Jun 7 09:51:04 EDT 2005

Dear Fred's List Members,

If you are willing to offer your technical knowledge about and
experience in the business world to a bright, extremely-motivated,
proven self-starter in the form of part-time employment, you will find a
dedicated and committed trainee who would be interested in learning
enough from you to help you actively solve your immediate and long-term
business problems.  You will find a person who is willing to do as much
learning as necessary, both on- and off-the-job, in order to be the most
knowledgeable and competent assistant to you possible.  You will find a
young person whose only goal is to conduct your business affairs in the
most productive and efficient manner possible, so that he could then
copy the work model you showed him in his own business later on.
You will also find someone who is looking to build a business
relationship with you that can last well beyond the terms of his
employment and support much business and help in the future.

I am currently seeking part-time employment that will provide me with a
practical education in sales, marketing, legal affairs,
finance/accounting, tax planning, or other business areas.  I have
recently graduated with my master's degree in jazz piano performance
from Manhattan School of Music; before that I completed an undergraduate
degree in classics (Latin, ancient Greek, and ancient
history) at Northwestern University.  While it is true that my formal
education has not provided me with training in any of the areas in which
I am currently seeking employment, I am doing so because I need
technical information about building, running, and operating a business,
and have "hit a wall" with the books that I have been reading for the
past year on these subjects.  Along with a partner, I am currently
involved in starting my own business, a music school located in Garden
City, Long Island that will provide music instruction to a variety of
age groups and through a number of programs.  So far, in the past 7
weeks, we have formed an LLC, have secured a rental space to hold summer
classes beginning this July, are reviewing multiple proposals for
liability insurance, have secured start-up capital, begun an advertising
campaign and have created an advertising calendar and marketing plan,
have started keeping a set of books, and have drawn-up a business plan.

However, while I am the co-president of this company and though we are
weeks away from beginning the formal activities of our business (classes
begin July 5), I have no idea how the little technical knowledge I have
acquired works in the context of a proven, reliable business.  Therefore
I am seeking employment where I can see the elements of my own business
put to action in a well-run business environment.  It is for this reason
that the nature of the work I am seeking is general: any activity which
has me engage with technical matters in the business world will provide
me with the kind of knowledge that I am looking for.  Other than that,
the only requirements I have for the position are that the pay be
reasonable (i.e. $15 - $20 per hour), and that the hours, while
consistent in number each week, be flexible as to the days and times in
which they are filled (this is necessary to accommodate the hectic
schedule of building a business and doing the freelance work necessary
to be active in the music community and generate new leads and clients).

I can promise you that in return for your knowledge and your employment
you will receive a dedicated, bright, self-motivated individual who will
do nothing but work as hard as possible to learn from you.

Sincerely,
Charles Geizhals
917.254.3306
cgeizhals at mac.com

Submitted by
Benjamin Geizhals, Esq.
Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP
200 Garden City Plaza, Ste 315
Garden City, New York 11530
(516) 248-6400
(516) 248-6422 (fax)
(516) 247-4429 (direct)
Ben at dmlegal.com

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by e-mail reply to
sender or by telephone to Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP at (800)
892-8248, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by email reply to sender or by telephone to Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP at (800) 793-2843, ext. 3281, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.