[Fredslist] Gotham Yellow pages

Rick Raymond raycoach at rcn.com
Mon Jun 6 23:24:38 EDT 2005

The Gotham Yellow pages is a list of services and service people
offering products and  services in areas in which there are no Gotham
members, such as audio tape transcription, dock building, dog
walking, B2B telemarketing, car leasing, acupuncturist, and tree work.

The current Yellow Pages is an excel spread sheet, soon hopefully to
be available on the Gotham web.  People in the yellow pages come with
an added insurance in that they are all recommended by gotham members.

I would be happy to email the excel list as an attachment to any one
that ask for it (I have not included it here because some handhelds
do not receive attachments well).

Please, also, feel free to forward to me any person or company you
have had experience with and that you would recommend to another
Gotham member.

Best,

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
The Professional Practice Development Systems
An Executive Coaching Firm Supporting The Legal Profession
New York, NY • 212-777-0083