[Fredslist] Internal Recruiting opening(s) for Robert Half Legal

Kamberg, Jeffrey (294) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Fri Jun 3 09:08:24 EDT 2005

Good morning Gotham.

Robert Half Legal has openings in the NYC, Stamford, DC, Boston,
Philadelphia and the Baltimore markets for both Temp and  Perm
Recruiting Managers and Staffing Managers.

Ideal candidates are individuals who have experience in sales in the
Legal community.  We would also consider Attorneys or Paralegals who
want to enter the recruiting field.

Please have interested individuals contact me directly.

Thank you!!

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com/>
www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com/>

Robert Half International has been awarded a commendation in the "Best
International Recruitment Firm" category at the Recruiter Awards for
Excellence 2003.