[Fredslist] Join us for a great Gotham event on June 22 - our cocktail party and art show

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Jun 1 20:31:26 EDT 2005

It's time for our Annual Gotham Summer Cocktail Party!!

This year's cocktail party will also include our first ever Gotham Art Show!

Join us on Wednesday evening June 22, 2005 at the Friars Club for our annual
summer cocktail party and our Gotham art show. The party starts at 6:00 pm
and the price of admission ($60.00 if prepaid or if paid at the door $75.00)
includes open bar, passed hors d'oeuvres and carving station and art show.

Our cocktail party and art show is open to all members of all of the Gotham
groups and you are encouraged to bring spouses, significant others, friends,
and colleagues.

Cost of admission if prepaid is $60.00 and $75.00 if paid at the door so
send your checks payable to Gotham City Networking to Fred Klein at Klein
Zelman 485 Madison Avenue, New York NY.  Please add the words "cocktail
party" on your check.

We look forward to seeing you there!