[Fredslist] Today's New York Law Journal Features an article authored by me regarding recent events in International Contract Law

Larry Beckler larry at becklerlaw.com
Wed Jun 1 12:34:35 EDT 2005

On June 1, 2005, the New York Law Journal (“NYLJ”) printed an article that I
authored detailing certain recent developments in international contract
law.  For those of you who subscribe to the New York Law Journal, the
article can be viewed on the NYLJ web under the Outside Counsel Section
using the following link; HYPERLINK
"http://www.law.com/jsp/nylj/PubArticleNY.jsp?id=1117530311433"Be Adroit
With UNIDROIT.  Otherwise, please contact me, and I will happily email the
article to you.

Thank you again for keeping me in mind for corporate transactional work or
advertising and marketing issues you may encounter as you run your
businesses.

Regards,

Larry

Assisting entrepreneurs in building their dreams.
Streamlining the operations of existing businesses.

The Law Office of Laurence B. Beckler
575 Madison Avenue, Suite #1006
New York, NY 10022-2511
TEL: (917) 596-1917
FAX: (212) 504-2820
E-MAIL: larry at becklerlaw.com
www.becklerlaw.com

This electronic transmission ("email") contains confidential and proprietary
information of the sender identified at the end of the email or in the
attachment and is intended for the named recipient only. All contents are
the copyright property of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are required to respect the sender's worldwide legal rights and to
delete the email and destroy all copies in your system; you are prohibited
by law from further copying or distribution of the email or disclosure of
its contents. Kindly notify the sender if you received this email in error
so that we can resend it to the intended recipient. We appreciate your
cooperation.