[Fredslist] THANK YOU ALL!

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jul 31 15:30:00 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham!

A great big THANX to everyone who attended the GothamAsianNetworkingGroup Dinner Meeting on Thursday, July 28th.

All the feedback was resoundingly positive, nay, exhuberant!!!

As our illustrious leader Fred trumpets, that 'what goes around comes around,' and that exhuberance came from the evening's fascinating attendees.  We welcomed 3 new members, and a possible 5 more!

A special thanx to Fred & Nancy for their indomitable leadership and much appreciated cheerleading.

The "oohs" & "ahs" were audible when Mynoon Doro, Co-Chair, surprised our group by introducing the special guest of the evening, The Consulate General of the People's Republic of China, Mr. Liyan Li.

As a young group, we're transitioning from childhood into adolescence . . . and, you know what that means? . . . we're lookin' to stir things up!!!

Save the Date for our next Dinner Meeting on September 29th, 6PM-8PM.  Keep an eye peeled for our venue posting and announcement.

Cheers!
Lorraine

Lorraine M. Walla,GC
GothamAsianNetworkingGroup(GANG)