[Fredslist] item for Friday

Susan Sommers 877-4963 (212) susan at dresszing.com
Fri Jul 29 13:23:04 EDT 2005

FYI: I'll be appearing on Eyewitness News (Channel 7) on August 4
between 5 and 6 PM, talking about dressing professionally at work--what
to wear/what not to wear. Please tune in. My company, DressZing
specializes in helping people create a first impression that opens
doors--both visual presentation, including clothing, stance and gesture
and business demeanor. We give seminars and work on an individual
basis. Ideal for anyone in a sales capacity or one where it's essential
that they be liked and trusted: bank managers, financial planners, etc.

Susan Sommers
Fashion and business comportment coach
DressZing
212-877-4963