[Fredslist] Riding the Circuit

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Tue Jul 26 17:37:50 EDT 2005

Hi Gothamites,

One of the great perks of Gotham membership (and there are many) is to Ride the Circuit to other groups.

Some of us are luckier than others, like in "Animal Farm".  We don't have direct competition and can "Ride" whenever we want.

Here are some tips that maybe helpful to you  Check with the Groups' Coordinator first.  If there is a perceived conflict, check with the member in the group who has the seat.

Once "all is clear", please give the Group Coordinator your "elevator pitch"of what type of business you are in.

Gotham is growing on a daily basis and it is hard to keep up with all of our talented members.

I know you have heard this part before - the web site is a tool for you.  I always go to the Gotham web site to look people up and if they haven't filled out their Gotham page, are they really expecting business?

"You have to be in it to win it".

Gothamly,

Queenie, GC Gotham Hispanic and Beyond

Linda R. Newman