[Fredslist] Fw: Catch the "New" Mets

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Tue Jul 26 10:23:52 EDT 2005

Does anyone want to volunteer to organize a Gotham Shea Night?  If so, see
below.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 07/26/2005 10:22 AM -----

             "Jeremy Cotton"
             <JeremyC at nymets.c

             07/26/2005 10:17                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Catch the "New" Mets

Good morning,

I hope you have been enjoying your summer.  It has certainly been a very
exciting one here at Shea and as we head into the home stretch, we are
right in the thick of a pennant race.  I just wanted to take this
opportunity to say hello and remind you that Employee Appreciation Night at
Shea is right around the corner.

Employee Appreciation Night is perfect for planning a company outing at
Shea.  Corporate groups receive a ticket price discount and are eligible
for a drawing featuring several prizes, including a chance to play a
softball game on the field at Shea.  It truly is a great way to reward
employees, vendors, entertain clients, thank vendors or just enjoy an
evening of Mets Baseball with your colleagues.

I have attached a flyer with all of the details for you to review.  Great
seats are still available and I would love to assist you in setting up a
wonderful night out for your group.  If you have any questions or have
decided to join us, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Jeremy S. Cotton
New York Mets
Corporate Ticket Sales
jeremyc at nymets.com
718.559.3019 desk
718.507.6396 fax

 <<EAN 2005>>

With great match-ups all season long, don't miss the NEW Mets at
Shea.  Season Tickets, Ticket Plans and Group packages are
available.  Call 718.507.TIXX or visit mets.com.  The NEW Mets.  Next
Year is NOW.

attached file: EAN 2005)