[Fredslist] Fred's Digest & Debra

Mitch Tobol webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Jul 23 09:56:02 EDT 2005

It's Saturday morning and my iced decaf with mocha is chillin' and very
tasty. The weather is beautiful and I'm a bit perplexed.

Those of you (and you know who you are) who receive Fred's List in
digest form are not paying attention.

If you want to reply to an email from the digest, please DO NOT hit
reply. If you do you are sending it to (Debbie) our hard working email
moderator. She already has enough to do. So please follow these
instructions....

To reply to an email in the digest, click on the person's email
address. It will automatically open a message window where you can send
a reply. There, that's not to hard...is it?

If you have any questions or problems, contact me and, hopefully, I can
help you. That's what I'm here for.

Enjoy your summer!!!!

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster