[Fredslist] BNI Chapter 21 Open house

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Tue Jul 19 16:48:53 EDT 2005

Folks,

 	My BNI Chapter has an open house tomorrow (Wednesday July 20th) at

Moonstruck Diner
31st Street & 3rd Ave, Second Floor
At 7:00 AM sharp
Breakfast fee $ 10.00

 	If you're interested in joining BNI, or just checking out what
BNI is all about, then feel free to join us!

 	Just let the visitor host know that you're coming as my guest.

 	I will sponsor the breakfast fee for the 1st five guests!

ABOUT BNI:

BNI (Business Network Int'l.) is a business and professional networking
organization that offers members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts
and most importantly, referrals.

  -- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance