[Fredslist] Space Needed

Paul Schmidt PSchmidt at eadv.com
Tue Jul 19 18:05:10 EDT 2005

Gotham -

I have a friend that is moving to San Francisco and told her all about
the power of this networking group.  I told her that I would help her to
find a space to rent for her and two other girls in the San Francisco
area.  Se is looking to rent ASAP.  If anyone knows of a broker to help
her or knows of a space to rent for a year or a couple months or another
way to approach this and ideas please give me a call or shoot me back an
e-mail.  This would really make her life easier and it would help me out
a great deal.  Thank you for the help and I look forward to hearing from
you.

Respectfully Yours,

Paul Schmidt
Eastern American Data / Voice