[Fredslist] Fw: Gazette

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Fri Jul 15 14:56:10 EDT 2005

This is a mini survey.  Below is a link to our most recent Gotham Gazette
(if you have not yet clicked on it please do so as Editor "Spider" Sciabeca
has produced his best Gazette to date).   The purpose of the survey is to
ask whether our membership prefers the old fashioned email delivery or the
most recent link to web site delivery method.  A number of members have
indicated that they prefer to receive the Gazette through fredslist, ergo
the mini survey.  I will confide that the use of the link was primarily
motivated by our desire to have more members visit our ever improving web
site.  What is your preference?

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 07/15/2005 02:49 PM -----

             Mitch Tobol
             <webmaster at gotham
             networking.com>                                            To
                                       Fred Klein <fklein at kzrd.com>
             07/15/2005 02:39                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Gazette

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/speaks/gazette.php