[Fredslist] Experienced Attorney Needed

sandiesq at aol.com sandiesq at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 07:50:39 EDT 2005

Gothamites:

Due to a retirement there is a position opening in our firm in Great Neck for an Attorney who has a minimum 1-2 years experience in guardianship, medicaid applications, trusts, and if he/she has real estate experience that is a major plus.  I am not looking for someone who has no prior experience.  If you know of someone that would fit the bill, please have them fax their resume to me at 516-829-9617 or e-mail it to me at Sandiesq at yahoo.com.  They must indicate their salary requirements. Competitive salary, medical plan, 401K matching.  Thanks.
Sandra N. Busell
Busell & Stier
98 Cuttermill Road - Suite 395N
Great Neck, NY 11021