[Fredslist] July 2005- New Website Update!

David I. Bacall David.Bacall at axa-advisors.com
Tue Jul 5 11:26:05 EDT 2005

Dear Friend:

  I wanted to let you know that my website has been updated with new
  financial newsletter articles for July 2005.

  This month's articles include:

      * · What Lies Ahead?
      * · Second-to-Die Life Insurance
      * · Inflation and Your Life Insurance
      * · Mutual Fund Knowledge
      * · Dive Into Dividends
      * · Second Half Outlook

  Just click on the link below to visit my Web site.  Use the
"Newsletter"
  tab in the top navigation menu to view my selection of informative
  financial articles.

                              www.DAVIDBACALL.com

  If you have any questions or you'd like to discuss any of the featured

  articles, feel free to send me a message using either the e-mail link
or
  the “Contact Us” link on my Web site's Home page.

  If you know of a family member, friend or colleague who would be
  interested in reading any of these articles, forward them a copy of
this
  e-mail, or use the “Tell A Friend” link on my Web site.

  Best Regards,

  David I. Bacall
  Financial Consultant

--
David I. Bacall
AXA Advisors

Please visit my new web site at www.DAVIDBACALL.com

--
Confidentiality Note:  This e-Mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is

The individual sending this communication offers Securities and
investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY
212-314-4600), member NASD, SIPC.  Annuity and insurance products
offered through AXA Network, LLC and its subsidiaries. David I. Bacall
is licensed to sell insurance in the following states: CT, NJ, NY, OH &
PA; is registered to offer securities in the following states: CA, CT,
NJ, NY, OH & PA and is registered to officer investment advisory
services in the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, OH & PA.

California License Number 0E79375