[Fredslist] Update on Gotham Email and Website

Mitch Tobol mt at tobolgroup.com
Sun Feb 27 19:13:15 EST 2005

Hello Gothamites!

Your tired webmaster is happy to report that Fred's List is operating
(still working on the digest though - please be patient) and that each
group now has their very own email up and running. All of the GC's and
Chairs have been notified.

Fred's List will be moderated only a few times a day so keep that in
mind when you send an email.
The Digest is still being worked on and will only be sent once the size
of the emails combined have reached 40kb. It will not be sent out daily
unless the size is reached. We are still working on the format so it is
more user friendly.

The website is finally operating up to speed so please make sure all of
your information is correct. If you haven't done your profile, now
would be a good time.

If you see any problems or issues with the site please contact me
immediately. I appreciate your help.

Yours for a crash free server,

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster