Fw: [Fredslist] Gotham London and Paris Flyer Attached

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Thu Feb 24 15:07:34 EST 2005

We really need to know whether you are interested in going.  If so, please
let me know.  Thanks.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 02/24/2005 03:06 PM -----

             "Cynthia Brown"
             <cynthia at globalde
             stinationsinc.com                                          To
             >                         <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
             fredslist-bounces
             @gothamnetworking                                     Subject
             .com                      [Fredslist] Gotham London and Paris
                                       Flyer Attached

             02/24/2005 11:18
             AM

Dear Fellow Gothamnites,

Please join Fred KLein, Joanne Klein and myself on our annual trip to
attend the Gotham London meeting.  We are also taking the optional side
trip to Paris, France.  The details are attached.  The deposit is due by
Tues. March 1.

Should you have questions I can be reached at 212.994.2861 during the day
or 212.702.9757 evenings and weekends.

Thanks.

Cynthia Brown(See attached file: gotham london from denise GCN dtd feb
14.doc)(See attached file: gotham london trip registration and cred crd
Fredslist mailing list
Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.